Saturday, February 18, 2017

February No Spend Update

Well, this month is just about over and although there have been some bumps along the way, I've learned some things to help me as I continue on this journey:

1.  Leaving the debit card and checkbook at home has caused me to REALLY plan my grocery list and shopping. No more impulse buying!

2.  I used to think that our income needed to change before we could become debt free. The more money we have, the easier it will be to pay off debt, right?! Sadly, this is not necessarily the case. Like many others, when we got more we just spent more. I'm learning,( as the Lord exhorts us), "to be faithful in the little."

3.  I've found daily encouragement from others on the debt-free journety through Instagram. Some of my favorites include: elliemondelli,eatpraybudgetloanfreestudent, debtfreeinsunnyca, debtwarrior  pocketfuel, and thejanellekeith.

4.  ONWARD AND UPWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment